Friday, June 27, 2008

Josie





I wanted to be sure to get a few images up for Josie and her Mom before I head out of town for a work conference for a few days. Josie is the cousin of Madelyn and Katelyn (that I posted a few posts ago). She was so pretty in her pink dress! We got a few of her alone and a few of her with her Mom. It was a beautiful summer morning and the light in their home and yard was terrific!

I want to thank all the wonderful families that have called me to take pictures over the past couple of weeks. I have learned so much from my time with each one of you. I love photography, and it is such a gift to get to share it with others. I appreciate all of your enthusiasm and support as I begin this new adventure. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment