Thursday, October 30, 2008

Family Pictures

It has been a crazy couple of weeks as I have tried to get in as many sessions as possible while the weather is still nice. I appreciate everyone's patience as I work through the images and get your CDs out to you. I have been so fortunate to have met so many wonderful kids and families. Thank you!

One of the funnest parts of doing this business is going back and looking at pictures a few days after a session. It is so exciting to open the images! My husband teases me because I often sit at my computer with a smile on my face. Sometimes I laugh out loud. I can only hope that all of you also have the same reaction when looking at your final images.
This picture is one that made me laugh out loud. It SO completely symbolizes, to me, what it is like as a parent to take family pictures. Things don't always go as planned, but the greatest memories and images of childhood can be captured. Sam wasn't into taking pictures so I decided to get some of Mom and Dad. As we were sitting there, he came running up behind them. I don't know about all of you, but this image just typifies the beautiful craziness of parenthood.

No comments:

Post a Comment