Monday, August 25, 2008

Availability

Wow! What a crazy month this has been! I need to give a huge "THANK YOU" to all of you who have passed on information about my blog and referred me to others! I have learned so much and loved meeting so many terrific kids and families. So, once again, thank you!

I am now back to work at my "day job" and my kids are back to school and their after school activities. So, I am trying to figure out how to balance everything. I will be limiting the number of sessions I have each week and weekends are filling up!

I am currently booked through September 20. I have a few week night spots open at the end of September and early October. Weekends are booked through October 12. I will not be scheduling any sessions after November 22 (until after the holidays). I am tossing around the idea of having a "mini session special" on a Saturday in October to offer a shorter session, limited images and Christmas cards. If this is something you might be interested in, please email me at debbiosowskiphoto@yahoo.com. If there seems to be some interest, I'll post information by the end of the week.

I hope to have samples of Christmas cards and pricing information available by mid September.

I think that covers all the "business" items for now. Thanks again for all the encouragement and support. I am so grateful!

Debbi

No comments:

Post a Comment